01 Jun Jurisdictions+ Option/Map 1
Have you always wanted the realism of your chosen/customized agency patrolling and responding in their own jurisdictions?
Well this is a complete set of xml files for setting up the map to do just that!
This is a complete set of xml files for setting up the map to have your custom fleet/s patrol, and respond as backup, in their relevant jurisdiction/s. So LSPD, BCSO, Del Perro, Vespucci, etc. are just some of the options.
This version is set to have EUP outfits for your peds, and Ultimate Backup for backup.
Summary: What Does it Do?
- Sets up regions/jurisdictions for separate departments.
- Sets up the relevant patrols in the different jurisdictions.
- Adds Emergency Uniforms Pack (EUP) uniforms to your patrol and backup peds.
- Sets up the relevant backup to respond in their different jurisdictions.
- Allows you to customize your vehicles for the relevant regions/jurisdictions/departments.
- Adds a zoomable pause map, showing your jurisdictions.
Files are ready to play as-is but, they are very easily customizable for your chosen vehicles.
Detailed instructions are included with the download.
You can contact us on our Discord or the Support Page for help or more information.
Need help deciding which Option/Map to choose? Click here for a comparison table.
Required before using these xml scripts:
- Emergency uniforms pack - Law & Order 8.1
- Emergency uniforms pack - Serve & Rescue 1.2
- LSPDFR EUP Configurations 1.0.3
- Ultimate Backup (All In One Backup) is optional, but highly recommended to use these scripts to their full potential!
We suggest you install some custom/add-on vehicles/liveries for your new jurisdictions!
- Version 7.0
- Download 34
- File Size 17.1 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date June 1, 2019
- Last Updated January 21, 2020